Tuesday, November 10, 2015

WIPAPA: November 28th Open Paint: Ashippun, Art and Food!!

Join us November 28th (the Saturday after Thanksgiving) for the last open paint day of the year. (Open paint means anyone can join us!) 

Once again I will host you all at my home in Ashippun! (N1289 State Rd 67, Oconomowoc WI) It's located about 8 miles north of Oconomowoc and just north of the little community of Old Ashippun. The house is the only driveway on the west side of the street Between Hwy EE and Washington Ave.



Impt Parking info! Please take Hwy EE to the frontage rd and park at the end !
We will meet at 8 am and paint till noon. I will have the coffee pot going and the bathroom available all morning. Then meet back at my house at noon for critique,  a bowl of soup and other goodies! I will make a big pot of soup! Bring something like bread, apples, veggies or cookies and whatever you want to drink!


This time of year I recommend the loop around Monroe rd to Lafayette rd to EE. About a half mile from the house!!

Wendie Thompson/Instigator



No comments:

Post a Comment