Sunday, March 17, 2019

The State of WIPAPA: 2019

Good Morning!

I hope you are all outside painting this spring! As I believe it is the fastest way to learn to paint!!

I am posting to give you a status update on WIPAPA.  Last year was particularly difficult for my family and I, leaving me with very little time to paint let alone deal with WIPAPA.  The only commitment I was able to keep was to keep the calendar of events up to date on this blog. This upcoming year doesn't look like things are letting up.

IMPORTANT: If you sent me a check for dues last year or this I have not cashed them. Until we have someone step forward to administer WIPAPA please do not send any further dues. I am removing the form from this blog.

It is my sincere hope that you will find artists near you and go out to paint together!

I'll see you out there!!

Wendie Thompson

I am posting all competitions in the state as soon as I have a link to them for 2019. If you know of any others please let me know asap! This is what I have so far:

2019 WISCONSIN PLEIN AIR COMPETITIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment