Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 24th Open Paint Day: Thompson Home, Ashippun


Our last Open Paint day of 2012 will be on November 24th  (Saturday after Thanksgiving) at my home in Ashippun. Located 8 miles north of Oconomowoc on Hwy 67 the area offers much fodder for painting plein air!! As always we will begin at 8AM (you can come earlier but the coffee won't be on till 8!) As is becoming tradition I will be making a big pot of homemade soup for our lunch/critique at noon! I would love an e-mail or Facebook post to let me know how many will come so I can plan accordingly. Bring either some good bread, some fruit or a treat to share!!

Address: N1289 State Rd 67 Located between Hwy EE and Washington

Parking: Please take the turn onto Hwy EE and park along the frontage Rd by the church!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment