Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lake Mills paint day July 18th 8AM till???

Let's meet at the entrance to the park. (Directions on link at bottom). If any of you wish to carpool, I suggest we meet at the park and ride in Oconomowoc WI (SE corner of I94 and Hwy 67) at 7:30am . Or we can meet at the park at 8am. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING!!!



If you desire to sell your piece in the silent auction you must finish your work by 2:30 to have it be part of a silent auction for the last hour of the festival, with 10% of the proceeds going to the festival and the rest to the artists.



From Madison - Take I-94 E to the Hwy 89 Exit, turnright off the exit ramp into Lake Mills. (Approximately 20 mi from Madison)


From Milwaukee -Take I-94 W to the Hwy 89 Exit, turnleft at the end of the exit ramp. Lake Mills is just past the overpass. (Approximately 55 mi from Milwaukee)


From Chicago - Take I-94 N to Hwy 894. Take 894 to I-94 W.Take I-94 W to the Hwy 89 Exit, turn left at the end of the exit ramp. Lake Mills is just past the overpass. (Approximately 125 miles from Chicago)


Tourism Links:
Lake Mills Area Chamber of Commercehttp://www.lakemills.org/
Lake Mills Main Street Program http://www.lakemillsmainstreet.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment